Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have a problem with crusty skin growing in my nose which alternates between each nostril.?

It feels like a bruise when it forms and has to be more or less peeled out. It is skin growth not mucus and can be painful. i have a doctors appointment in 2 weeks but am wondering what it could be. It can go away completely but never for more than a month and alternates between each nostril.

I have a problem with crusty skin growing in my nose which alternates between each nostril.?
Im guessing here but as these are airways (your nostrils) the air you breathe in is drying out your skin . just a guess but I wouldnt worry too much .... hope the doc sorts it out for you and eases your mind :)





LOL at the above URL but it doesn't really help out does it !! .. nice one ;)
Reply:It could be impetigo but best to get checked out by your doctor.


No comments:

Post a Comment