Saturday, April 24, 2010

Growths?moles?flaps?

i dunno what these things are on the underside of my arm i used to have two under each arm but they are multiplying! they are just like little bobbles of skin not hard and just under my arms. i have no idea what they are.

Growths?moles?flaps?
They are harmless unless they change shape or color. I have them too, a lot of people do, if you are worried you can see your doc, in most cases they will just burn/freeze them off.





It up to you!
Reply:Sounds like it's an allergic reaction of some sort. Stop using deodorant/ anti perspirant with aluminum chlorohydrate in it or any of its derivates. I use mineral salt deodorant and that's all





If you have a wetness problem I guess you have no choice but to use that type of anti perspirant, but you should see a holistic dermatologist

oxalis

No comments:

Post a Comment