Saturday, April 24, 2010

I am getting these little "bumps" on my skin. Its not like a zit but more like a piece of extra skin

They are not in any certain place and seem to just pop up wherever. Couold these be what they call warts and i so, how the hell did I get them? How do I get rid of these growths

I am getting these little "bumps" on my skin. Its not like a zit but more like a piece of extra skin
If they are like, irriated or the skin is pink on the bump, it could just be ingrown hairs. In which case, moisturize and keep hot baths.


If they arent, I think you should go see your doctor, if he dosen't know. Make an appointment with a dermatologist.
Reply:Homeopathy :-


They are called Skin Tags and they can be cured by THUJA 200 one dose once a week and CAUSTICUM 30 thrice a day half hour before meals, do not take any medication the day you take THUJA. Avoid Chocolates Coffee Mints and Red Meat while taking Homeopathic Medicines. Report back with your progress after one week


Take Care and God Bless !

elephant foot

No comments:

Post a Comment