Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have lost 6 kgs in 6months, and am not sure if i have piles?

I am a 35 year old woman, with kids aged 11 and9. For about 8 months now, i have started having pains while passing stools. It is not everyday, but the pain is like the mouth of the anus is torn, and there is blood also. Of late, the blood used to come out in clots, now it is just a little smear. I can also feel a small skin growth ,it could be a tear, about 1/2 cm long from my anus. I eat light, home cooked food, and no junk or oily stuff for me. With my gall bladder removed almost7 years back, i stay off junk food.


Alos i have lost, 6kgs in 6 months. I do not feel tired or lethargic. i need to know if any of these are connected , if i need ot consult a doc.

I have lost 6 kgs in 6months, and am not sure if i have piles?
Sounds very much like hemorrhoids. It would be best to go and consult a doctor about the most effective treatment. The sooner you do it, the sooner you'll get relief.
Reply:Please go to a doctor


No comments:

Post a Comment