Saturday, April 24, 2010

What kind of doctor to go to remove two nodes of skin down below?

I originally went to my primary care physician, who told me not to worry - the two little growths were not dangerous, but she wasn't the type of doctor who could remove them. (I can't recall what she referred to them as.) They're about the size of a zit and located one on a labial flap and one near the opening of the anus. (Sounds disgusting, I know - but true - and I want to get rid of them! lol) What kind of doctor should I go to?

What kind of doctor to go to remove two nodes of skin down below?
I think you should start with a gynecologist who can tell you exactly what they are. And, they'll be very comfortable looking at your vulva--- they've seen LOTS of them. =-)





Ask her for some advice. She may refer you to a dermatologist to have them removed and biopsied, or she may be able to do it herself.





Best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment