Monday, November 16, 2009

Callus/Dead Skin on Foot?

let say that due to a power outage for 6days caused by Hurricane Fran, i think. I wore shoes for 6 days, because we had to sleep at a high school. In short, it caused my feet to develop dead skin which i think you call a callus. Anyway, years later, i damaged some of the skin on my feet which has caused that skin to grow separate from the rest of my foot, so not only do i have the callus feet but also the dead skin that grows separately. Because of this, once and awhile i have to cut that dead skin when it gives me a little trouble, like wearing away.





In short, is there a way to get the dead skin that grows separately from my foot to grow back with the rest of my foot so that i don't have to keep cutting it. Like lotion that helps with the growth of dead skin.

Callus/Dead Skin on Foot?
It is probably caused by a fungus that still needs to be treated. Fungus will cause build up of skin and also cracking. See a doctor (dermatologist if possible) to see what you need.
Reply:get a pedicure...


No comments:

Post a Comment