Friday, November 20, 2009

I have a painful growth under where my ring was, on my ring finger...could it be a wart? It's skin colored

It's skin colored, like a bump, the area surrounding it is red, and it hurts slightly. It's right under where my ring was. What is it and what can I do about it?

I have a painful growth under where my ring was, on my ring finger...could it be a wart? It's skin colored
I´m pretty sure that it´s not a big deal. Maybe you´ve been washing your hands with your ring in. Soap and water remained between your finger and the ring and you didn´t notice it was damp inside and...day by day Surprise! you got a wound. Try not to wear your ring withing a couple or weeks or until it gets better and when it disappears take care of taking off your ring a dry your whole hand.





Hope have helped!


No comments:

Post a Comment