Friday, November 20, 2009

On my upper cheek i have a solid bump under my skin( and I don't think it's a pimple cuz it won't pop. So does

The bump is the color of my skin but when i stretch my skin it looks like a long white growth underneath

On my upper cheek i have a solid bump under my skin( and I don't think it's a pimple cuz it won't pop. So does
It's probably a cyst. Harmless. If it grows quickly, changes in color, has off symmetry or hurts, see a doctor. If you don't want a bump on your face, your doctor can remove it, but it might be considered 'cosmetic' surgery, so your insurance might not cover it. It would probably involve some lidocaine, a scalpel, and a few stitches.
Reply:Go to Walgreen's and get a tin of Prid salve. When you open this it looks like axle grease. Take a small glob of this and place on the bump when youre going to bed Place a band aid over this to hold it in place. This salve will make the bump draw to a head over night and you can pop it. This salve is great stuff reasonably cheap and if it doesent work it will not hurt you so what have you got to lose. Ive used this and it's great.


No comments:

Post a Comment